The Operations Manager works with the Executive Board to support the operations and policies of the Chapter. The Operations Manager is responsible for keeping all Board members up-to-date on pertinent information and processes. Policies, procedures, and documentation are paramount to this role.
- Maintain Google Drive (meeting minutes, agendas, photography uploads, budget reports, and other documentation)
- Be available for support at events.
- Check the AIGA Austin mailbox and review mail to present to Executive Board.
- Send election results to the National office and maintaining a current Board list with the National online database.
- Schedule and confirm meeting venue annually.
- Manage the cash box and keep accurate records of cash coming in and out
- Work with the Chapter Relations Manager at AIGA National to ensure requirements are met.
- Maintain current list of logins and passwords.
- Maintain storage unit dues and distribution of keys.
- Stay up to date on AIGA National conferences and retreats.
- Show strong organization and management skills.
- Consistent communication among board members, AIGA members, the greater design community, and other AIGA chapters.
- Be an active AIGA Member
- Fulfill a 2 year term
- Propose and execute a succession plan
Think you or someone you know would be a great fit for this role?