Jr Designer (FT C)
A very sought after downtown ad agency is seeking to add a junior designer to staff. This is such a fantastic opportunity for a junior, talented designer!!! We need a designer to partner with the team in building a multi-talented, quality-seeking, concept-driven, award-winning design team. You must have a passion for visually compelling and conceptual branding projects, as well as, the ability to carry that brand from concept to fruition in all its forms.
Want to know more: email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Must have strong integrated design principles with a keen eye for detail.
• Help establish and maintain quality and award-winning work that goes beyond design and cuts through to brand image and identity.
• Take direction from creatives on new concepts and show an ability to improve upon existing designs. Responsible for concepts for a variety of design projects.
• Work with other designers, art directors, copywriters and designated team personnel to ensure that creative executions are on strategy, in keeping with brand guidelines and within scope of work.
• Possess the ability and desire to be a team player and work across departments to find creative solutions. Meet with team, as required, to ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned projects. Alert teams if deadlines cannot be met for any reason or if an extension is required.
• Must understand web design and user experience as it relates to issues across platforms. Not required to code but should have an understanding of programming as it relates to digital design.
• Must have ability to work at quick pace. Possess a good-natured personality with willingness to be a team player and work well with others. Excellent communication and multitasking skills required. Presentation skills a plus.
• Support the Studio Services department in producing final deliverable files to completion for development. Work with studio artists, providing complete input and any instruction required to smoothly complete production of approved design.
• Prior agency experience working on national brands desired.
• Online portfolio is required.