Copywriter (6-9 years, west Austin)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Join Liaison’s team onsite for our global Fortune technology client that is bringing a new level of storytelling and voice to its billion-dollar product line! We’re hiring for a full-time ongoing Copywriter to work directly with clients and collaborate with our marketing team on a range of collateral including web content, whitepapers, press releases, journal articles, social posts. If you’ve got a unique ability express technical solutions into a brand-supporting, customer-focused story, and a passion for innovation, we want to hear from you.
This full-time, ongoing, full-benefits Liaison employee position starts immediately onsite in west Austin.
Some day-to-day activities:
– Meet with clients in the electronics vertical to determine their needs, plan delivery, and manage expectations;
– Intake with clients in other product groups as needed;
– Help define headlines, determine story angle for upcoming pieces;
– Interview subject matter experts and end users;
– Write and edit branded content: white papers, case studies, journal articles, and landing pages.
Background & Experience:
– Six to nine years in a dedicated copywriting role for Fortune and/or technology products;
– Experience working directly with clients to advise on creative direction, timelines;
– Agency a plus;
– 4 year degree in English, Marketing or related field.
– MS Word, and Office generally.
– A passion for innovation. The voice of the copy will be one of excitement and innovation — not overly technical.
This is a full-time, ongoing position on Liaison’s creative services team working onsite at a global technology and manufacturing company onsite in west Austin. Details will be provided during the interview process. This position starts immediately. Sorry, no relocation benefits are available for this position. Candidates applying from outside central Texas should provide immediate and date-specific relocation plans in the “tell us more” section of our application.
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We’re only able to process resumes submitted through our website. ***
Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/100109.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position. We respond to all candidates who apply with us online, so please no phone calls or direct emails. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Liaison is an equal opportunity employer.